1) What is Taurox SB? Taurox SB is a homeopathic medicine that contains certain vital amino acids and is one of the most important anti fatigue medicines available.
2) What does Taurox SB contain? The structure of COBAT includes taurine and beta-alanine. Taurox SB is composed of carbobenzoxy beta-alanyl-taurine which is a very potent, and yet very safe compound which is effective in the treatment of fatigue. In spite of being so powerful, this medicine is very safe.
3) How is Taurox SB administered? What are the various preparations of Taurox SB?
Taurox SB is available in 3 forms. Taurox SB is available in many convenient forms, all of which are very easy to use and quickly absorbed into the body.
A) melting microspheres that dissolve under the tongue and is absorbed from the mouth via the oral mucosa.
B) another form is a handy spray that is used much like a nasal spray.
C) The third preparation is drops for sublingual use.
4) How does Taurox SB act in the body? Taurox SB is an immune modulator. This means that Taurox SB acts by improving the functioning of the immune system of the human body. This action is via cytokines, which are messenger molecules controlling the immune system. This helps the body to fight bacterial and viral infections and also overcome the fatigue that is associated with illnesses.
5) Does Taurox SB work for all patients? Taurox SB is effective in 90 % of patients. The dose is varied from patient to patient depending on the needs, the kind of illness and the patient’s height and weight, and the build of the person. Further, the dose has to be adjusted for maximum effect.
In March of 2001, 39 volunteers completed the first homeopathic proving trial for Taurox. The study was conducted by David Riley, M.D., associate clinical professor at the University of New Mexico Medical School. In this double-blind trial, 92% of the patients given Taurox reported significant physiological effects such as increased energy, versus a 26% response of the patients given a placebo.
In a series of case studies presented at the First International Conference on Whole Person Healing, (Bethesda, MD, March 28, 2003). The average improvement in energy levels among all of the case study participants taking Taurox (n-16) was a very impressive 52%. With all but one of the participants experiencing a significant reduction in fatigue, the average fatigue score dropped from 65 to 33 points.
6) Is Taurox SB accepted by the FDA in the USA? Yes. Taurox SB is an over the counter drug that is accepted by the United States FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
7) What are the main uses and indications of Taurox SB? Taurox SB is not used in the treatment of illnesses. However, almost all diseases like infections, cancer and other serious conditions produce severe fatigue and malaise in patients. By modulating the immune system (COBAT) Taurox SB acts to decrease the fatigue associated with illnesses. It is now recognized that Taurox SB is one of the most potent anti-fatigue drugs available in homeopathy.
8) What are the adverse effects of Taurox SB? Some patients experience headache, joint aches and discomfort in the chest whilst starting the use of Taurox SB. However, this appears to be a sign that the medicine is working and is no cause for alarm. The dose of COBAT-Taurox SB is so small that there are no possible major side effects.
For more information see COBAT-Taurox SB.